Monday, May 22, 2017

Violinist

I chose this topic because i just love the instrument. I even play it myself and i enjoy it. I've been playing it since the sixth grade and love it. This topic is explaining how unique the violin is. It is an important instrument because the sound could be really high pitched and is good fro a lot of songs. Its an object that you could kind of sort of express your feelings in. The instrument is really unique because the bow is made of horsehair which is a different thing to use for an instrument. It comes in a round but curved shape. One my second dream is to become a violinist. I want to be seen as “oh look isn't that the young girl who succeed to play that fast and hard song you know.” I want to be that special. They also win the good money which is average $143,260.I will always love playing the violin it is my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment