Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend

For my weekend I did do some things. I went to Universal studios which was fun. I tried to watch video based on those who serve and sacrifice their lives for our country. I sadly did not meet new people. I did watch this movie which is called Baywatch which is by far the funniest movie ever. I did play some games with my dad of basketball I pretty much beat him because i'm really good at it not to brag. I did do  CTR experience with letting someone cut in front of me on The Jurassic Park ride because they really impatient to get on so i let them go since i've been on that ride many times. I was reading the book call Across  A Hundred Mountains from my english class because it was really good to read and couldn't stop reading. I did do my homework as well because I am a straight A student.


No comments:

Post a Comment