Wednesday, December 14, 2016

          Class Evaluation
 The things I like about this class is I have my friends and I could learn new ways to use the computer. It could help me in later in life and could help me in the future. There's a lot of tips I learned to be a excellent typist. 




 What I did not like about this class is that we have to do student success statements that didn't help me much. you learn things that don't really help you like learning  about another sport.


What I recommend to improve in this class is to do all your classwork and finish all your tasks on time. You should try your best on all your work. put a lot of information on all your tasks.


My highlight for me in this class is I could put statements that are truly me  being honest.  I could write it without no one judging me. I could have my free time that express me in different ways.


I really did my best in this class because I do all my tasks' stay on point with all my work. 


 I am not reading my life planning goals which I should and I always do report them. I am now trying to read all my life planning goals. 


 I am committed into being a CTR person because it could help me for my future and can be an example for my kids someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment