Tuesday, January 10, 2017

School Break Days

What I did is first do my homework because I did not want to worry about myself doing homework. I went to Palmdale and stay a  few days with my godmother and she gave me shoes which I was grateful for. Then I went to Arizona to spend time with my dads family and I really did have fun in  the snow. I met cousins that I've never met before and was really glad I  met them.  the movies I watched was moana which was a really funny and Disney movie. then I watched the autopsy of Jane doe which was by far the scariest movie I've seen literally. I played a lot of basketball in fact I got a basketball court for Christmas and was happy because its my favorite sport. I had one ctr experience and it was when I gave a homeless lady a buirge5r and felt really happy and good in the inside for doing that. A book I read is the twilight book everyone has been raving about so I finally read some of it and honestly its really good.  on January 6 I did the roscra which is Hispanic thing that when you cut this round and big piece of bread that has little plastic baby's inside of them and if you get a piece that has a baby with it the next Christmas has to be held in your house with and all the family and you have to make tamales and all kinds of food.



Image result for moanaImage result for basketball
 Image result for the autopsy of jane doeImage result for rosca de reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment