Friday, December 2, 2016

Challenges Teens Face Today
Some major challenges teens face today is self esteem and body image, bullying, depression, drug and alcohol, cyber addiction, and final thoughts based on school. I am dealing a lot of depression and thoughts on school. It's hard to not distract myself with depression to school. I am trying to not be impatient and put those thing aside and deal with them later and encourage myself that i'm worth it. It makes me overcome anything because it can help be from getting into drugs etc will not help even a bit in life. I could help them by believing in themselves and not give up.


Reflection: the greatest that teens have is people who care and want to help them out. They have the opportunity to have an education and have internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment