Thursday, June 8, 2017

Class  Evaluation

 The most that i like about this class was the work. It was something that i could express my feelings in. It could be fun working with different programs. It is very educational and helped me learn definitions of different careers.

  The things that i did not like about this class was having to do student success statements it was not really beneficial to have to write so many sentences on one quote. Having to do Life planning Journal. There was a little time to do the work.

 I would recommend kids to not get distracted in this class because that could happen. You could also think more on what you're trying to say be more explainable. Try to do the keyboard typing because it is very helpful in the future.

  A highlight for me in this class was my expression in typing. I learned to say so much meaning in my words. I could type really fast.

 I say i did do the best in this class. Because i did every single student success statement. I did all my work that was required and always wrote on my Journal when we had to. I always updated every single page for life planning journal. I was on task and rarely got in trouble for fooling around.

  To be honest i always forget to read my Life planning journal. I think it's something i should start doing even in the summer. It will help me remind me of my goals that i want to succeed and that i have to remind myself to do so. They should be going through my head everyday.

 I am going to try to be a committed person to CTR. It would improve my everyday life really well. I will be an inspiration to other people for doing good and reminded as that person. I believe this class of CTR has done an impact on me a lot and i'm not saying it just to say it. I really am thankful to have met such a wonderful and inspirational teacher which is Mr. Haymore. CTR has done be really good and i am committed to being a CTR person.

No comments:

Post a Comment