Tuesday, April 18, 2017

School Break Days

The things I did was play my violin because it's a hobby that can keep m mind off things. I also rode my bike around my neighborhood and with my friends and we went to the park. I went to palm dale which is only an hour away from here and stayed for a few days. I also went to the mall and went shopping. I watched fault in our stars which was so emotional and I had to cry at the end when the boy died at the end of soccer. I played basketball with my cousins and beat them cause i'm the best and they know it. I helped a lady find some kind of restaurant she was looking for by putting the navigation in her phone. I felt pretty good about it. I did an essay for English over the break too. I went to universal studios and took pictures with all the characters that were there. I got on Jurassic park it was pretty terrifying because i got all wet but it was fun. That was my spring break and I think It was pretty cool otherwise.



No comments:

Post a Comment