Thursday, November 10, 2016

Veterans

It is a holiday to celebrate the anniversary of the end of world war 1 which took place in november 11 to honor the victims and veterans of all wars. It is important to show honor for veterans and victims of all wars because they fought for the united states which we live in and lost their lives for it.

  • Celebrate
  • Go to parades
  • Do donations
  • Feel happy
Image result for veterans day  Image result for veterans day

I think veterans day is a really special day and yes one of my  grandfather is a veteran and we do celebrate his serving for our country.

I feel that veterans day is a really special day for a lot of people. I respect all those men who sacrificed their lives for other people. Also veterans who survived and did succeed in fighting for the united states. I support the family members and myself who had to go through the death of their beloved family member who served. I think it's a great way to remember how we are still here today and bring back memories that brought us here today.


No comments:

Post a Comment