Tuesday, September 13, 2016

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad I feel bad."


         This quote says a lot and could mean a lot to people. It could mean to those who do good and those who do bad. Its true what its says. When I do something bad like for example I hit my little sister but she's defend less but I still do it and I feel bad afterwards. When I do good like for example I give a homeless person 5 dollars could've made their day and they could probably buy a small meal with the money. Afterwards I feel good and proud of myself. when a robber does something bad like steal they feel bad of themselves when the police catches them. Feeling bad can lead to even suicide yourself for something stupid and feel like you don't deserve to live anymore. When those who give to the need they feel good and proud of themselves for doing the right which is CTR.

Image result for when i do good i feel good when i do bad i feel bad

No comments:

Post a Comment